Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCarriere

Buck seems to cause these kinds of things a lot doesn't he?

buck doesn't cause Hutch to be a ****ing bum all season.

This is proof that there's no such thing as magical rogers centre fairy dust that makes Hutch pitch good at home.

He sucks **** one day, and pitches good another, doesn't matter where he plays.

He's more inconsistent than a Knuckleball pitcher in Dickey, and that's saying something.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So Duffey has to face the Jays lineup for his first career start and now has the pressure of not coughing up a rare Twins lead. Only way this could be worse for him would be if he was also left-handed.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
How can anyone argue that Hutchison sucks? He is horrible. They needed to get another starter and he is the reason why. Absolute garbage. Can't wait for his fans to defend him. Absolutely I would rather have thrown out Ricky Romero instead of this clown.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Just get Doc to come out of retirement. He can't be worse than Hutch.

LeafsFIO*

I didn't realize Nathan MacKinnon's twin brother pitched for Minnesota

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
buck doesn't cause Hutch to be a ****ing bum all season.

This is proof that there's no such thing as magical rogers centre fairy dust that makes Hutch pitch good at home.

He sucks **** one day, and pitches good another, doesn't matter where he plays.

He's more inconsistent than a Knuckleball pitcher in Dickey, and that's saying something.

Well he doesn't need to go around tempting the baseball gods like that. The magical Skydome fairy delivers run support though doesn't it?

Buck is very jinxy. he needs to hush.

That's what I'm saying. Or at least use these powers for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad