Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Something has to give we cannot keep putting Hutch out there. I really like Sanchez in late inning relief but i'm so sick of this guy. Just can't pitch this year.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Some deep fly balls plus that homer .. and 31 pitches to get through the first. Good job by the offense to start

I hope Hutch can settle down

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Some deep fly balls plus that homer .. and 31 pitches to get through the first. Good job by the offense to start

He did last Friday. Three runs in the first and then four shut out innings. In fact, I thought Gibbons jumped the gun when he pulled him after giving up a hit in the 6th.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

IIRC didn't he start like this the last time at the Rogers Center and then settle down the rest of the way?

Sanchez on the phone with bae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad