GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turk 16

May 3, 2011
South Shore, MA
I'm stuck at work this afternoon; but have my Ipad and wi-fi. Problem is it's an original ipad and only has IOS 5.0 so I can't download the NBC app. Does anyone know of a link that would let me watch the USA hockey game live online??

I tried to go to USA channel livestream and got directed to all kinds of dodgy-seeming downloads that I don't want to risk running on my work computer.

So I guess I'll have to sneak out to a bar.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Thank you. That site is hilarious. :laugh:

And yes, Teemu nailed it. This is his what, 5th Olympics? Guy is amazing still playing at a high level at age 40 :yo:
6th.

I'd sit through another 10 minutes oh the same four annoying ads if I could watch the highlights of the 2nd and 3rd Period, but NBC won't let me. I caught the first period but then had to do stuff. Will they post the highlights tonight after primetime? (Or is the video already hidden in their confusing site and I just can't find it?)

qc

Aug 23, 2011
true story - Lost power 30 minutes ago. Started to have an anxiety attack (no ability to work, no hockey). Then, to make things worse, Jehovah's witnesses show up at my door and hand me a pamphlet and talk about the bible's prophecies or some ****. As soon as I bid them adieu, the power came back on. Literally at 12:00 pm.

PRAISE THE LORD

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Rooting for team USA but man Krejci played well on that one. He has such good puck awareness.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
Great games from Rask & Eriksson! Rask stops the Russkies and Erik with a beauty goal & assist, not to mention most minutes for Swede forwards. Time for Krejci & Bergeron to shine :handclap::handclap:

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
true story - Lost power 30 minutes ago. Started to have an anxiety attack (no ability to work, no hockey). Then, to make things worse, Jehovah's witnesses show up at my door and hand me a pamphlet and talk about the bible's prophecies or some ****. As soon as I bid them adieu, the power came back on. Literally at 12:00 pm.

PRAISE THE LORD

The Jehovas all over the world now. Were at my door yesterday. In Turku, Finland... :D

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Team USA being outplayed right now.

USA needs to sustain offensive pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad