GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I guess so, probably a long delay. I'm watching the live streams from NBCOlympics.com at work. Sorry for any redundancies.

No problem.

Just don't want you to read something here that you haven't watched yet.

Sometimes I forget I'm watching on delay and read here.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
That loose stick was only a couple feet away. Dayum what a sequence right there. Inglorious Backes.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Too bad, in a way that the Czechs and Russians don't have the goaltending they need to compete.

This game could have been a good one.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Yikes. Bit of a back-breaking goal for the Czechs to let up there. They played a solid first period.

I rarely get to see many of the guys on Team USA play during the NHL season, due to the fact that many of them play out West, but there are some damn good players on that team. I wish I could see guys like Backes, Pavelski, Suter, even Kane, play more often. They are fun to watch.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Yikes. Bit of a back-breaking goal for the Czechs to let up there. They played a solid first period.

I rarely get to see many of the guys on Team USA play during the NHL season, due to the fact that many of them play out West, but there are some damn good players on that team. I wish I could see guys like Backes, Pavelski, Suter, even Kane, play more often. They are fun to watch.

St.Louis is a good team to watch on an off B's night. Backes, Oshie, SOB.

We saw enough of Kane. But, hope to see him again soon.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I think Bobrovsky, reigning Vezina winner, is enough talent. Not playing him was stupefying.

I agree, I'd have gone with him too, although he didn't look great when he did play and regardless of the Vezina, he's still not on par with Quick or Lundqvist.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
St.Louis is a good team to watch on an off B's night. Backes, Oshie, SOB.

We saw enough of Kane. But, hope to see him again soon.

Yeah, I like that St. Louis team.

I seem to see Kane quite a bit more because Chicago is on national TV quite a bit, but still, you forget how good he is sometimes. I hope to be seeing him again soon, too, as in for 7 more games in the Cup finals.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
I agree, I'd have gone with him too, although he didn't look great when he did play and regardless of the Vezina, he's still not on par with Quick or Lundqvist.
Yep, I agree. It think Bob would have been enough talent to keep them competitive, you're right to say he's not in that top-top class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad