GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Ovi goes out of his way for two hits, then just doesn't give a **** when he gets the puck turned over towards him, and just leaves it for Selänne.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
They've outshot them 2-1. They haven't. They just haven't played a cohesive game.

I think the lack of a cohesive game is the truth.

Russians are trying but it's like 6 individual players trying to do it all rather than work together.

It reminds me of this one kid on my daughter's soccer team. He had to be the star and just wouldn't pass the ball once he got possession (he was good but one guy can't win a soccer game).

MTaylorJ1

Sep 20, 2006
Not that I love the idea of Rask starting back to back days. But oh my is this glorious glorious karma for Putin.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ovie looks kind of sad but Datsyuk really looked sad and frustrated still.

Russians won't win a medal until they figure out hockey is a team game and stars have to work together to win.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
This is what the Russians do. This is their recent track record. This is why, when the rosters were announced, I said I wasn't worried about Russia. Can we all remember this next time when we see just how much "firepower" they have on their team? It doesn't matter. They aren't winners.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
How could the Finns beat Russia?
I read many posts that said Canada had NO competition or a weak schedule, and yet they had to play Finland....I guess the Finns are a little better than some fans thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad