2024 preseason (camp, media stuff)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Reactions: Sandisfan

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Even with my doubts that he's going to get back on track after all the injuries, I'm very surprised to see Laroque in the first round of cuts.

Why are you surprised? Did he look great so far this prospect and preseason and indeservedly got cut?

Tbh I used to be a big Laroque fan but Im falling for Dickinson and Cagnoni all of a sudden.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I honestly think Dickinson should have been one of the first cuts. We all already know he's going back to London and there's a whole net cast of d-men that need proper evaluation more than he does.

• Wow

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Why not let him remain through preseason? He can get more experience.
I'm not opposed either way, but with 22 D-men in camp and the team already knowing the Dickinson is at least a couple seasons away and only, what 5 preseason games to evaluate, I'd rather give heavier minutes to the Pullis and Guryevs and Laroques simply because decisions about their futures with the club are more imminent.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I'm not opposed either way, but with 22 D-men in camp and the team already knowing the Dickinson is at least a couple seasons away and only, what 5 preseason games to evaluate, I'd rather give heavier minutes to the Pullis and Guryevs and Laroques simply because decisions about their futures with the club are more imminent.
You have a point there. I believe they have a bigger vested interest in Sam. They’ll give him more games. That’s my thought.

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad