GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
The arena seems crazy tense. Anytime the Fins move into the Russian zone it sounds like everyone is holding their breath, and when the Russians enter the offensive zone they start to lose their mind.

Crazy atmosphere.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
And if a Russian falls they scream for penalties-it's almost like playing in Montreal.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Wow that arena looks empty

I believe each hockey venue has a large bank of media tables on one side.

By the way, raise your hand if you've watched hockey, curling and little else. For me, each day has been live hockey at work and curling on CNBC when I get home at 5:30 or so. The prime time on regular NBC with Bob Costas et al may as well not exist.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
The arena seems crazy tense. Anytime the Fins move into the Russian zone it sounds like everyone is holding their breath, and when the Russians enter the offensive zone they start to lose their mind.

Crazy atmosphere.

Reminds me of when I went a Bruins vs Habs game at Bell Centre, everytime the habs touched the puck it got so loud is was crazy. Also if a Russian falls everyone immediately screams for a penalty, so that is similar as well, lol.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
even though there would only be two more games I hope finland loses today and tuukka escapes without injury.

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
If Ovechkin doesn't score and Russia loses I am calling him GOATvechkin. Just a heads up.

If he scores I will give him credit for scoring a big goal in a big game though.

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
even though there would only be two more games I hope finland loses today and tuukka escapes without injury.

I think that is the right attitude for everyone else, but not Rask. I think playing well and winning big important games will only help.

Probably also true for Loui.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Finns score again.

If the Russians lose they whole team may get an all expense vacation to Siberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad