GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksyrium

Apr 8, 2010
NH
does anyone know a place to stream audio for these games? Not too big on streaming video while at work.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
They don't work together as a team.

They have talent but the talent doesn't play together.

Rask is looking real good though-he has made some great saves.

I watched them last game as well and they had 4 PP opps in the 3rd period and did nothing at all.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Those pesky, pesky Fins...

yep, my fellow Canadian fans were more than a tad PO`d that the Finns took our boys into an overtime but....they play disciplined and stingy defensive hockey and if your team doesn`t take what it`s given, you`ll get frustrated and it often causes turnovers and THAT, is where the Finns, in this tournament with so many injuries have had to try and cash in.

I was one of the rare fans that was incredibly impressed by Canada`s discipline in the Finn game, far too often I have watched various editions of Team Canada try to force or inflict their game, completely abandon a game plan and get frustrated.

Not last game, while it was hardly entertaining to watch, it was promising to see this team Canada, for that game at least, seem willing to be patient.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I like Finland's jersey but I hate the shiny crap Nike put all over the uniforms.

Slovakia's jersey was nice except for the shiny horizontal stripes.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Should have brought Yakupov he could have helped.

they're struggling because their guys are playing as individuals, and the help was the definition of a guy who plays as an individual? Trust me, he wasn't going to push them over the hump. Probably would have hurt them.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Finns are sitting back too much and now taking a penalty isn't a good idea.

Finland has to kill this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad