2014 Non-Wild Playoff Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
You can bet I sure as hell would be cheering like hell for the Leafs if it ever came down to that scenario.

And you can bet NBC would be crying like a baby because no american advertiser is gonna pay money to advertize during that series.

Now I wanna see it!

Thank you.

Oh, and you just reminded me of one Down Goes Brown video with a preview of all the Canadian teams in case if NBC has to perform the heinous crime of showing one of them.

Keep in mind the video was made just after the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, so the current Jets were still the Thrashers and it was based on the state of the Canadian teams as of that time.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I think refs are afraid to give out PPs that will be huge game changers. More embellishment penalties in the games I've watched this postseason than I saw all year in the regular season (even up calls).

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I like the Blue Jackets.

They are high on my list of who I want to win the cup this year:

Wild
Avalanche
Habs
Blue Jackets

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Looks like Kings and Ducks are who we thought they were.

We all wanted to play them for a reason but according to their fans the regular season doesn't mean anything.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
^That's absolutely insane.

Appears at this point teams down 2-1 will be 2-0 so far tonight. See what Chicago can do.

Billy Mays Here*

I see the real Fleury made his appearance numerous times tonight. :laugh:

Knew that the Stars would give whoever they faced a run for their money.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Yeah last year there were 27 overtime games and every single series had at least one game go to OT.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, this is the 9th OT game of these playoffs, which strikes me as just about on par with the last two years.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Blues and Hawks, you guys keep letting me down.

Not enough overtime in that series. Not even close.

Need a record breaker.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Arghhhhhh stupid hawks! Blues vs Wild in second round pleaseeeeee. I HATE the Blues especially Oshie and Backes. I need that series.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Arghhhhhh stupid hawks! Blues vs Wild in second round pleaseeeeee. I HATE the Blues especially Oshie and Backes. I need that series.

Think I'd rather rematch the Hawks to be honest.

I'm just hoping the series goes 7 with multiple additional overtimes and lots and lots of pain so whoever we get is nothing but a walking corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad