GDT: 2014 Gold Medal Game • Sweden vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huxflux

Apr 23, 2012
Up north
Last call was ok.
Still..
Not the first year it puzzles me why hockey referees so much in love with Swedes?
Can't remember a single game when they were suffering from refs mistakes.
Always the other way around.

But why are you and all Canadians whining though? You have the best players in the world, Sweden has the worst ****ing players that has ever put on a pair of skates.

Shouldn't be so hard for you guys to beat us 3 on 5 or even with a pulled goalie.

You russians remind me of a John Cleese scene, "don't mention the war". :laugh:

PricePkPatch*

Man, the Finnish team is playing dirty and gets away with it

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
lol at the swedish player lying down, and when they don't call it, he bounced up like it was nothing..

Diagonaali

Jan 8, 2009
Finland
Did you see how quickly the swede got up when he noticed he couldn't sell a penalty this time :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingMatthews

popcorn.gif
Jan 14, 2009
Toronto
I'm astonished hockey fans are actually blaming the refs today. Finland has been on their heels and chasing the play the majority of the game. When Sweden is controlling the play of course they will draw more penalties. Look at that, the refs didn't call a penalty against Finland there. It's not a conspiracy. Stop ruining the thread with your tinfoil hat nonsense.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Swede diving.. When he looks at referee and theres no penalty he jumps up! :help:

Bexx

Nov 22, 2008
Finland
Whats up baby?

Play the game by the books and you wont get penalties.. Pathetetic to blame the refs when you've been dominated for three periods

Wake up. It's okay if you lose "being dominated for three periods". What these referees are doing FOR Sweden, is NOT okay.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The kneeing call was wrong and the holding penalty was quite iffy as well. But the latter 2 penalties were legit, stop crying.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
yeah that was a cross check, but get the **** up u diving little ****.

Can't stand that stuff

Mehar

Apr 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Swedens tied = penalties stop coming? Wheres the consistency.

Absolutely. If i were a Finnish fan, i would be outraged as well. This is a Championship Final for crying out loud, and Finland totally got the shaft. My goodness. Never seen such bias officiating.

Sher-Wood

May 12, 2003
Sweden
Watched about 3 minutes of the game. Came in to see Finland defending it's fourth straight penalty and, when they had successfully done that, got another one for a very dubious call which, of course, led to the tying goal. Turned it off and now I don't care.
It was not dubious, it was an obvious holding the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad