GDT: 2014 Gold Medal Game • Sweden vs. Finland

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bexx

Nov 22, 2008
Finland
Yeah, everything's the refs fault... Why don't you PLAY hockey instead of just trying to defend your 1-goal-lead? Bout time you got punished for it.

Yeah, we really should be trying to do that. We don't have the paid referees on our side as you do...

fallsviewafro*

Yeah, everything's the refs fault... Why don't you PLAY hockey instead of just trying to defend your 1-goal-lead? Bout time you got punished for it.

Something tells me you'd be the first to cry foul if your team was penalized for half of a period.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Certainly we're being outplayed, but it's pretty clear the refs have a preference here. Unbelievable.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
It doesnt matter the level of hockey, or the fanbases involved.

Someone will always blame the refs instead of looking at why their team keeps taking penalties

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
i've never seen such a refering in my life. just put tv off, have a nice day. congratulations sweden.

natephil

Feb 13, 2010
I have a $20 bet with a buddy at work on Sweden to win this game but I would rather lose that money and see Finland win this game. I have the biggest soft spot for them right now. Feel for them big time.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Watched about 3 minutes of the game. Came in to see Finland defending it's fourth straight penalty and, when they had successfully done that, got another one for a very dubious call which, of course, led to the tying goal. Turned it off and now I don't care.

Swedish playmaker*

Reffs just ignored a penalty on the finns, because we have had 5 PP's in a row.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Blame Canada & the Yodeller :p: ... One of the refs is Canadian the other Swiss.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
That's what happens when you forecheck and have the puck a lot, the opposing team will take penalties. In even strength Finland hasn't had much at all going for them.

Even while that is normally true, Finland has been avoiding penalties very good in this game. The call that sweden scored on was nothing but corruption or huge mistake.

Tompa8989*

Damn i wish i was a gambler...I said when Finland had the 2-1 lead that Sweden were gonna win 4-2. It's either 4-2 or 3-2 to Sweden. You can take that to the bank.
That is probably what these have done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad