2013 Sens Board Mock Draft - Discussion Thread

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Murray should consider trading a number of our smaller players to teams who are going to draft small players like Petan, Lehkonen or Subban for their picks. He could deal any of Conacher, Condra, Pageau, Da Costa, Wideman & Prince who are further along for their picks & try & draft some bigger players that we could develop into potentially better players.

Yay. Another "size > being good at hockey" posts.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
columbus has been on the clock since ~9 last night. That is benjiv1 - who hasnt been online since monday night.

should we wait to see if he shows up while watching the game tonight, or move on?

William Carrier (LW) of cape breton and Jacob De La Rose (C) of Leksand are at the top of the remaining NA and Euro CSS lists, unless we think columbus would go goalie (though i find normally in mock drafts auto-picking a goalie can be considered mean)

Last edited:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
columbus has been on the clock since ~9 last night. That is benjiv1 - who hasnt been online since monday night.

should we wait to see if he shows up while watching the game tonight, or move on?

William Carrier (LW) of cape breton and Jacob De La Rose (C) of Leksand are at the top of the remaining NA and Euro CSS lists, unless we think columbus would go goalie (though i find normally in mock drafts auto-picking a goalie can be considered mean)

Seems a bit cruel. I vote De La Rose.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
With the Oilers' 3rd- and 4th-round picks traded, it looks like my draft is done. Extremely pleased with the players I got, and if the draft plays out like this I bet a lot of Edmonton fans will be, too.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
yeah, good job. Except for that whole calgary taking monahan thing, which i'm sure will piss them off as they have their hearts set on him.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
OK, I just picked for Boston, which closes out the 2nd round.

Are we doing any more, or capping it at 2?

I didn't PM anyone. Not sure who it is right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00