OT: 2013 Redskins Thread Part III: Barfs on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Why does the Landover NFL team get its own thread but the Ravens get stuck in with a bunch of other teams. Anyways Landover doesn't have much cap room left... I don't see them signing anyone of substance.

Because there's not many Raven fans...?

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
@RapSheet: The #Redskins are stealing one from the #Cowboys. Sources say DL Jason Hatcher is signing in Washington.

Confirmed elsewhere as well. Good get depending on the $$$.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Bruce got busy on D.

Tracy Porter CB started 16 in oakland and will play in the slot meh
Sharpton Inside is a cheap injury prone run stopper
Jumpy the Pitchfork Geathers beast nephew, camp fodder
Jason Hatcher can 1 gap or 5 tech 3-4 or 4-3. Bonus, Dallas fans pissed.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Sky Kerstein @SkyKerstein
I'm hearing the #Redskins have told center Will Montgomery he will be released

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
pelosi, since she has nothing better to do, has threatened to revoke the trademark on "redskins".

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
**** all politicians targeting the sports world to distract away from their impressive list of failures and overall inability to do anything contructive. Its not a D / R issue either. They are all corrupt untrustworthy and the 2 party system is a complete roadblock to actually improving the skins lame duck interior OL.

I am not sold on moving Kory to center. We will still be unable to run QB sneaks and he will likely be pitchforked all camp long by Jumpy Geathers nephew.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I like the moves the Skins made. I'm just glad they are far removed from the Cerrato days. All about the money ball approach

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
They signed another vet ILB in Akeem Jordan. More ST help and competition opposite Riley. They still really need quality at RT, ILB & FS. Maybe signing Ryan Clark helps at FS next year. Not sure their guard signing offers any upgrade. Hatcher ought to be their biggest improvement. They haven't really lost anyone--Rob Jackson eventually could be their worst loss I guess--but is it enough to be better than Philadelphia? Doubtful at this point.

I fully expect them to go WR at 34, try to outscore everyone and just blitz all the time defensively.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I actually thought Tyler did better than our 3 interior OL last year. At least one guy showed improvement over 2012. Him. Compton may help out.

But the interior guys are beefing up - there is hope. Monty is gone. Lauvao a pass blocker is in. Kory of course the lightest guard in the league moving to center, said he is on the program. Gettis is tweaking pics of himself working out, appearing a bit possessed. LeRib said he would not be fat this year.

We may be done addressing the OL

Trent | Lauvao | Licht | Rib/Hurt/Gettis | Polumbus/Compton

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
I actually thought Tyler did better than our 3 interior OL last year. At least one guy showed improvement over 2012. Him. Compton may help out.

But the interior guys are beefing up - there is hope. Monty is gone. Lauvao a pass blocker is in. Kory of course the lightest guard in the league moving to center, said he is on the program. Gettis is tweaking pics of himself working out, appearing a bit possessed. LeRib said he would not be fat this year.

We may be done addressing the OL

Trent | Lauvao | Licht | Rib/Hurt/Gettis | Polumbus/Compton

That Oline would still suck, Donald Penn could help if they sign him.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
They signed another vet ILB in Akeem Jordan. More ST help and competition opposite Riley. They still really need quality at RT, ILB & FS. Maybe signing Ryan Clark helps at FS next year. Not sure their guard signing offers any upgrade. Hatcher ought to be their biggest improvement. They haven't really lost anyone--Rob Jackson eventually could be their worst loss I guess--but is it enough to be better than Philadelphia? Doubtful at this point.

I fully expect them to go WR at 34, try to outscore everyone and just blitz all the time defensively.

The real question is if our signings would have made us better than Seattle or SF. I'd say no way.

Its going to take some rebuilding through the draft. That or RGIII carries the team like he did pre knee injury. If he returns to that form we can beat anyone really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad