OT: 2013 Redskins Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Btw I don't care how bad your ST is, you can't gift them starting field position past the 30.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
I loathe players who make 1 good play (Merriweather pick) and follow it up by dogging the rest of the game.

Selfish.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
Shanny just stands there with that stupid state. Probably wondering how long he can live off of Elway's success 15-16 years ago.

Meanwhile a Haslett defense would probably struggle against a college offense.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
I know Josh Morgan's from the hood and he ain't scared, but you can fair catch it.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Griffin has looked like Griffin the last few games. Passes are sharp and on point. I'm loving the fact that 3rd downs are being converted.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I thought Carlson was playing for the Caps today. How did he score for the Vikings there?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I'm not sure there is a worse interior pass rushing team than the Skins. They are slow, not particularly powerful, and have no moves.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Wow, we are determined to be as stupid as possible tonight. And Haslett needs to blitz Ponder occasionally. We won't get close to him without it.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
Hiring & retaining that loser Haslett shows how serious they are about the defense. He's an Arena League caliber coach.

He's someone you end up with not one you aspire to obtain.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We have successfully turned Ponder into Aaron Rogers thanks to our slow, weak defensive line, lol. These guys are absolutely pathetic. Bowen, Golsten, Jenkins, et al cannot win one on one match ups if their lives depend on it.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Hiring & retaining that loser Haslett shows how serious they are about the defense. He's an Arena League caliber coach.

You are right. Shanahan wants the defense to be horrible. ****ing genius.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008

Has little to do with Haslett. You cannot succeed if the interior of your defensive line ends up in the defensive backfield after every play. They are atrocious and one of the main reasons out defense has struggled this season.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Refs are really determined to screw us tonight. Wondering where the hold was on that. Hell I saw holds on Ponders roll outs a couple times.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
Yeah because we have Jax or Buffalo level resources and nothing suggests that this guy can't coach....oh wait. Nobody wanted this bum, yet we're fine with letting him suck season after season. This is the same guy that's using his coaching staff as a vehicle for his son.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Refs are really determined to screw us tonight. Wondering where the hold was on that. Hell I saw holds on Ponders roll outs a couple times.

The officiating has been grossly one sided but the Skins are killing themselves.

Griffin has a very poor football IQ and is slow to make reads and inconsistent with his placement.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Vikings just demonstrated my point and EXACTLY what will lose the Skins the game today. Pressure up the middle. This offseason we really need to get rid of the football trash like Golston and Bowen. Give Jenkins one more shot. But this has been an issue for several years and I don't understand why we are drafting fullbacks instead of d-linemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad