GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
I think I saw on twitter that Moore signed with the rangers, is that Dom moore or john moore?

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Obious is obvious. We have our team ready for the season :

Pacioretty - DD - Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Briere/Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Prust /Briere
Prust/Parros - White - Moen

Extra : Dumont

Subban - Markov
Gorges - Diaz
Tinordi - Bouillon/Emelin

Extra : Drewiske

Sure would be nice to ice Aaron Asham - Brandon Prust - George Parros line backed with Tinordi + ?:handclap:

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Rags sign Moore... maybe they want his old line mate Moen in exchange for Boyle?

I would do that in a heartbeat. Love boyle, has tons of "character" that you saw on 24/7

But seriously, big body, plays centre. Could be useful to us.

Parros-Boyle-White

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
I like the Parros move. Can dress him for games against teams like the B's and the Leafs. Someone who will stand up for the team and will go with anyone.

Considering we gave up nothing essentially...sure.

HockeyFan87

Apr 5, 2012
Besides the Parros acquisition, not crazy with the trade rumors with Philadelphia.

Not a fan AT ALL at the idea of trading a potential top 3D in Beaulieu in an ELC in a deal for Talbot and a 5.5M$ D in Coburn who, to me, is at best a no.4D, so the Flyers can go after someone else to improve their team. No thanks.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
I would do that in a heartbeat. Love boyle, has tons of "character" that you saw on 24/7

But seriously, big body, plays centre. Could be useful to us.

Parros-Boyle-White

Team needs a 4th line centre with size.. it makes sense.. only thing is Bergevin might want cheaper players to fill those 4th line spots

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Full healthy line-up as of now

Bourque - Plek -Gionta
Pacioretty - DD - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Eller - Brière
Moen -White - Dumont
Parros

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Gorges
Bouillon - Diaz
Drewiske

Price
Budaj

I believe we start the year with Leblanc and Tinordi up while Gionta/Emelin are injured.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Typical fan boy response. We NEEDED somebody like Parros badly, Bergevin covered the need. Now we move on to something else, but please if you don't have smarter responses, just go whine on the RDS chatting room.

I'm clearly a fan boy criticizing Bergevin and the management.

Every team in our division except Buffalo has managed to either stay strong or pick up interesting new pieces. Bobby freaking Ryan just joined the team that beat the crap out of us and you're not the least bit annoyed at how incompetent this management is looking?

What's the point of hiring so many people up top when they're all idiots?

Gauthier had it right, I tell ya.

Analyzer*

Asset management..

Claim Asham off waivers and you fill the same void but get a better hockey player.

Asham is a good fighter for his size, but isn't like Parros.

Both are 13th forwards and not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad