GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal
I hope MB stands pat, just so you guys can freak out more and call for his head. Drama queens.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Says on Twitter that Bergevin will be busy looking at the scrimmage at 4 and then meet the journalists at 4:45.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
We just finished 2nd in our conference.

What the hell are you talking about ?

You closed your eyes all day?

And if we finished 2nd it was because we were playing a short schedule? Havent u saw the last 20 games of the season? And the playoffs?

Oh and btw, do you know next year Detroit is in our division? And Toronto got bigger? And Ottawa added Skills? We got another 36 y0 smurf.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Starting to get a bit worried here, Sens gets Bobby Ryan, Leafs gets Clarkson, we get... Briere

Prove me wrong Bergevin, I would love that

We are all here on our knees praying and hoping.......

But I think most of us think we are going to be disappointed with any news that may come out. We'll see.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Bergevin meeting the press at 4:45pm.

Needless to say, if "that's it, that's all", as we say in french, I'll be very disappointed. Still don't have a 4th line center, still too small, still too soft... Interesting scoring depth, sure, but if Briere comes in, someone MUST go out. It's as simple as this.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
If Gionta is traded then it will make room for an Iginla signing, throwing a wrench into Boston's attempts to sign a player to take Horton's scoring. Thomas & Gallagher will be there anyway the chips fall and I'm happy with that.:nod:

void

Jan 5, 2006
LOL Bergevin watching the prospect game first and then will talk to the media.. He's done.

jayze25*

Marc Antoine Godin‏@MAGodin32s
Ça s'annonce tranquille du côté de Marc Bergevin. Il va regarder le match intra-équipe de ses espoirs à 16h et rencontrera les médias après

Quiet on Bergevin's side, he'll watch the habs's propects game at 4PM and meet with journalists after (4h45PM)

Wow.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
NICE , once again the habs don't make a deal , miss out on ryan,

we are so fricken scared to make a deal, but hang on too every 3.5 foot player,

i am so sick of this, make a deal, make this team , quit being scared, take your panties off, and make a deal

We didn't miss out on Ryan. We didn't have Silverfberg.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Hey hab fans, can we get a quick scouting report on Yannick Weber.

We just signed him for 650k.

thanks!

Didn't have a fair shot with us last year, he's a project. Nothing special, has better offense than defense. Could man a second PP on the point if he gets confident and a little better. Not physical.

Mark Streit but younger and not so talented.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Ottawa: bigger and younger
Leafs: tougher
Detroit: much better

YET WE GOT SOFTER, OLDER and SMALLER.

But we've got HIIIIIIGH hopes weve got HIIIIIIIGH hopes weve got
high apple pie in the skyyyyyyyyyy hopes.

sorry bout that

Dec 2, 2010
First time in a while I think Sens aren't doing this right. The difference between Ryan and Silver is not a Noesen and a 1st.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
How are they going to sell tickets for this team?

Oh, right, they don't have to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad