Prospect Info: 2013 Development Camp (July 3rd - July 7th)

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
A bit misleading to say he was 3rd in scoring, since he was tied with 2 other forwards who played less games than him.

So basically he was one of the least productive top 6 forward on the team.

The glass is half empty, damnit, half empty!!!

Ok, I'm negative too, I shouldn't comment.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
All of you thank for going there and giving us report! So much better to read them other part of this forum.

Futur is bright, we finished first even with the last bad games... The team is better then what it's told!

Thanks!

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
McCarron's skating looks fine to me. Agility needs to work on. But the kid isn't slow by any means. He has good speed once his first steps are passed, which he will have to work on. But again, nice powerful skater. Good strides. You will be impressed if you think he's below average 'cause he is most absolutely not.

Okay, so at worst, he makes it to the NHL as a 4th liner.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Seems like we have depth on Dman. I like both Tinordi and Beaulieu. Pateryn is groing on me.

jedimyrmidon

Nov 30, 2012
Toronto
This thread is like an oasis of calm and peace compared to the frothing madness going on in other places.

Hopefully McCarron is okay after getting the puck in the face.

Last edited:

Top Corner2

Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
Well I guess nobody was there yesterday while Martin Lapointe led the team in the face deflection/character drills.

I was there two days ago and saw the scrimmage until the power went out (just as we signed Briere....coincidence?)

Duffy - I really like this kid & I'm glad we signed him. He works the boards really well and is able to wiggle to the front of the net after protecting the puck down low. I didn't see anything flashy but he was always on the puck and had really good instincts. reminds me of Ben Maxwell back when we used to like him....but he is a bit more desperate. I like this signing a lot.

MacAulay - Big kid knows how to play hockey and use his body. Plays a simple effective game. Had instant chemistry with Vail who also plays a great straightforward game. Doesn't seem overly physical or mean, but goes to the front of the net. Good signing...should be good depth in Hamilton.

Reway - Holy small Batman. This kid makes Colberg look like a giant. Really. Still he get's in there and battles. He often has the puck and his line is often generating chances.....I see why they picked him. Obviously nice hands & smooth skater...plays a more up and down game than I was expecting....

Hudon - Get excited....I love this kid! The next Danny Briere? I think so....very similar game.

more later!

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Well I guess nobody was there yesterday while Martin Lapointe led the team in the face deflection/character drills.

I was there two days ago and saw the scrimmage until the power went out (just as we signed Briere....coincidence?)

Duffy - I really like this kid & I'm glad we signed him. He works the boards really well and is able to wiggle to the front of the net after protecting the puck down low. I didn't see anything flashy but he was always on the puck and had really good instincts. reminds me of Ben Maxwell back when we used to like him....but he is a bit more desperate. I like this signing a lot.

MacAulay - Big kid knows how to play hockey and use his body. Plays a simple effective game. Had instant chemistry with Vail who also plays a great straightforward game. Doesn't seem overly physical or mean, but goes to the front of the net. Good signing...should be good depth in Hamilton.

Reway - Holy small Batman. This kid makes Colberg look like a giant. Really. Still he get's in there and battles. He often has the puck and his line is often generating chances.....I see why they picked him. Obviously nice hands & smooth skater...plays a more up and down game than I was expecting....

Hudon - Get excited....I love this kid! The next Danny Briere? I think so....very similar game.

more later!

Thanks for the report!!! Did we sign Duffy?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

more later!

Thanks a lot! When is later...:D

PricePkPatch*

more later!

Don't say that to this board. They'll say he sucks and is useless due to his size

Analyzer*

more later!

Thanks for the report, but we didn't sign Duffy, or MacAuley.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Just want to say thanks to Whitesnake, Marc, Ryan Madden, Top Corner2, and anyone else who I'm forgetting for taking the time to attend the development camp and report on the players! :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad