GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Why can't the Wild play defense?

They totally panic.

Dunno but the Wild would have put these kids away by now if they were going to.

A 7 goal game favors the Avs any way you cut it.

Love Nino and McKinnon chirpin each other two of my favorites Nino is impressive to watch in person kids huge shoulda dropped em.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Kuemper getting yanked due to injury. Shame.

Might explain why he had a hard time dropping to his pads on that last goal.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I thought that was a goaltending change at first, not an injury. GK change would have been a TERRIBLE idea.

The fact that Kuemper is coming out is bad for the Wild though. Especially at this point in this game.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
silly statement by the announcers about the goalie not having a warmup period. i agree they should, but saying what other sport allows that is just silly

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The bright side of this is it looks like the Wild basically stumbled into their goalie of the future after trading Hackett away.

member 96824

Nathan MacKinnon was 11 years old when Heatley popped 50.

I can do math.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
What the **** in on Humongous Beeg's mask? Is that supposed to be a hot woman/duck/bat combo? That's gonna bother me the rest of the night now...

google my friend..sonic

zStFN8R.jpg

Harmonicraft*

Will be awesome to finally not be the answer to the question: which team was the most recent to blow a 3-0 series lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad