2009 Born for the 2025 OHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Absolutely, I think they’ll be the #2 league behind the gthl for kids drafted. Quite a few solid teams. How do you think the new North Shore (oshawa/clarington) fares?

Not 100%. Oshawa was a pretty good team last year and now adding they could be a pretty good team.

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
yes there are some good kids outside the GTA, look in Oakville, Niagara and Halton.
Oakville will take a step back this year. They lost a few of their better players which will be tough to replace. I have no affiliation to the team but there may be some internal issues (management wise) that may cause friction.

Niagara will be good. Cooper Oikawa is going back. Raynor, who played U16 will be there, Zaiden Hrachie will also be there this year. They should be a good offensive team.

No info on Halton this year.

Hkydad99

May 22, 2024
Oakville will take a step back this year. They lost a few of their better players which will be tough to replace. I have no affiliation to the team but there may be some internal issues (management wise) that may cause friction.

Niagara will be good. Cooper Oikawa is going back. Raynor, who played U16 will be there, Zaiden Hrachie will also be there this year. They should be a good offensive team.

From their social media page, Halton added some GTHL kids, Ward and Taylor form the Nats, Katzin from VK and Semenstov form the Red wings to already good core of kids, D'Amico, Scarpelli and Underhill. They also picked up the goalie form the Steel Vreugdenhil, 6' 3".

Hkydad99

May 22, 2024

I also agree Niagara may take top spot this year, but I am shocked that Oakville will struggle. Losing Hraiche and Flora, but picked up Sawaiya and Kapuskasing u-18 kid????

Not 100%. Oshawa was a pretty good team last year and now adding they could be a pretty good team.
I think they will be strong, some good players like Farmer went there from APR.

Hkydad99

May 22, 2024
From their social media page, Halton added some GTHL kids, Ward and Taylor form the Nats, Katzin from VK and Semenstov form the Red wings to already good core of kids, D'Amico, Scarpelli and Underhill. They also picked up the goalie form the Steel Vreugdenhil, 6' 3".
Also noticed, whole new coaching staff, with hockey pedigree

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Who are some players on Elgin-Middlesex that could get a look?

Hkydad99

May 22, 2024

Any others that could be drafted?
Doxtator, Piskorowski, and Taylor, but beyond that its starts to get watered down.

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Is Chitaroni confirmed back to Barrie?
Yes he is back there. They will be one of the top ETA teams. They have a lot of great players. I personally really like Larmand and Martin as well.

I just noticed this on EP, but probably the most accurate so far for players and draft order. They are all user generated.

Ontario OHL Draft 2025
I’d say it’s an ok list. Let’s wait and see how the summer was. There’s a bunch of kids on wrong teams there and a few missing IMO. I’d say no one will have a great idea until Christmas based on my experience. A lot can change since March of last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad