Post-Game Talk: 20-Jan-2014 OTT at WSH - Grabfaceski Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Still laughing at Neil going offside on an empty net. I think he was hustling in to forecheck :laugh: On another note man is Washington bad, how do Oates and McPhee keep there jobs ?

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, 13:21 for Ryan is a complete joke... Come on MacLean. He won't wanna re-sign here if we don't play him more.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Still laughing at Neil going offside on an empty net. I think he was hustling in to forecheck :laugh: On another note man is Washington bad, how do Oates and McPhee keep there jobs ?

Washington has always been bad, but they have ovechkin. Ovechkin literally had to carry his team into the playoffs last season. If the caps want to make the playoffs this season, they need ovechkin to get hot again. I don't think it is going to happen though. I feel bad for ovechkin. He has such talent, but he has literally no support on his team.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
834735334.gif

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Washington has always been bad, but they have ovechkin. Ovechkin literally had to carry his team into the playoffs last season. If the caps want to make the playoffs this season, they need ovechkin to get hot again. I don't think it is going to happen though. I feel bad for ovechkin. He has such talent, but he has literally no support on his team.
Sounds like Ovechiken & Team Russia at this years Olympics.

They will fold like a box! :nod:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Sounds like I missed a good one. lol, that's twice now this month I sleep in and the team gets a win.

And we needed it, too. Stupid damned wrong teams are winning tonight, not letting us creep back up the standings.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Team takes 5 penalties guys that aren't on the PK see their TOI drop and Phillips who is on the PK his TOI rises.

Speaking of penalties, we are complaining about our PP ? If we keep getting these stupid penalties good teams are going to kill us, we need to be smarter. A win is a win, but Washington....... Man are they bad. Glad we took advantage of them while they are playing so poorly, Anderson held us in all night.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Zibanejad had the least even strength TOI among all Sens players tonight.

You knew when the vets came back the young guys were going to lose there ice time. I can't wait to hear the Zibby, Cony aren't producing stuff again. As long as we are winning I have no problem with it but when we start to lose these guys need to play more.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
if it weren't for Cowen's own goal last game & Colorado tying it late, Turris would have 3 GWGs in a row

If it wasn't for the team giving up 3 goals in the 1st, the off the Cowen's skate goal wouldn't have mattered.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda then blama is silly stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad