GDT: 2/3/18 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We already seen Del Zotto get mad about childhood juice boxes. If we trade Vladdy that would be like taking 2 of Kucherov's juice boxes. Idk.... he might get mad

Doesn't really matter though. He's a streaky player and prior to this season he never really put it together and a lot of it is because of the magicians, 91 and primarily 86, not him as the magicians assistant. I'm confident Gourde and the other young players getting called up can make up for his offense, plus whoever we could move him for.

Though I'm doubtful Yzerman does that given our position. It would be counterproductive to send off 20 goals before the playoffs in my opinion.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Of course it’s vanek if I was Boston I’d trade for him if you want to beat the Lightning in the playoffs

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Vanek scores every time he plays us without fail. And of course Boeser too. Guys are freaking sleep walking and we're a goal away from blowing it

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I wouldn't sell Namestnikov unless it's an unreal offer. Guy is one of our top advanced stats players and is a good point producer. He will probably make less than Killorn and Palat who I would trade before him.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Still much better than the garbage they've played in Calgary. I couldn't have watched that sort of bs again. What they're showing tonight isn't perfect but pretty good overall. Improved defense and serious offensive zone time. Just some structured hockey while Calgary was a mess for 40mins.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00