GDT: 2/3/18 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
When Palat gets back, we can't send Peca down because he's too good. Coached is fine in a 13th forward. Namestnikov is at peak value right now and his numbers are inflated quite a bit. He's redundant in this lineup.

We need to just get rid of Paquette for someone better already. Peca's got 6 points in 15 career NHL games and Paquette has 13 points in his last 83. And yet the former was stuck in the AHL seemingly to never come up.

Edit: He's already outscored Paquette for the season too!

Reactions: berlin

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
We need to just get rid of Paquette for someone better already. Peca's got 6 points in 15 career NHL games and Paquette has 13 points in his last 83. And yet the former was stuck in the AHL seemingly to never come up.

Edit: He's already outscored Paquette for the season too!

Paq, Names, Sustr and 2 2nds for Karlsson. There, Stevie Y show me some love helping you.:sarcasm:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Yes please

sweetjesus.jpg

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Hopefully they rest Hedman this period. Guys got 4 minutes more than any other defender. We are up by 3 and playing 7D, no need to keep his minutes high.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
While I don't want to be on the PK, gotta say that Stammer really got the better end of that deal. Del Z is trying to act 'tough' like that didn't hurt, but as someone who's been the victim (and 'abuser') of breaking their stick on someone via cross check in that same spot - it hurts like f***ing hell.

His arm will be straight blue all night

Reactions: DaBolts

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah I'm on board with selling on Namestnikov. Doubt he replicates this again and iirc he's signed for this year, meaning he will only cost more which spells a disaster if he doesn't live up to this inflated year of 91 and 86 magic.

We already seen Del Zotto get mad about childhood juice boxes. If we trade Vladdy that would be like taking 2 of Kucherov's juice boxes. Idk.... he might get mad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad