GDT: 2/3/18 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Serg is back. What a great pass. And God, what a shot by Yanni! When you see the water bottle fly up, KABOOM!:D

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
The kids are alright

If I were worth a flip with photoshop, I'd change this to a Bolts flag and put our kids on the album cover. Sigh.

MI0002091988.jpg

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Well that and his shot blocking is uncanny x-men level, but I believe those two things can be taught. The reason I like koekkoek so much more is he has a higher ceiling. He has the dynamics and intangibles and other affectations of a high caliber nhl player. Dotchin just doesn’t. He reminds me of killorn. They just don’t think/react fast enough to be an elite nhl player. And that can’t be taught.

I definitely agree regarding Koekkoek vs Dotchin, though Killorn does have stretches of amazing play now and then. :D

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Really have to say that Sergachev has been on it tonight from what I've seen. Think the return of Hedman has helped settle him down again?

That and Cooper crawling up his rear about puck and position discipline. Serg will be fine, heck, is this kid even old enough to order a beer in Florida yet?:D

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
When Palat gets back, we can't send Peca down because he's too good. Coached is fine in a 13th forward. Namestnikov is at peak value right now and his numbers are inflated quite a bit. He's redundant in this lineup.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Serge does look great. Don’t underestimate the benefit press box view has on rookies. We call it the Brayden point effect.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad