GDT: 2/16/2020 Chicago Blackhawks. @ Winnipeg Jets 7:30pm Comcast Chicago

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
That’s fair. But I’d also like to see something/anything. Right now I’m just not seeing anything to get excited shout especially while Boqvist is watching from the box.

I would've scratched Koekkoek personally if you had to scratch someone to get Seeler in. I doubt they wanna scratch Gustafsson since they're showcasing him right now.

Reactions: RayP

ovechkinbottom10

Feb 10, 2020
crawford literally got out of the way of that goal lol. that sucks. Are we the number one team in declining to shoot at the point? All the jets goals are from the point, and here we are not even wanting the shot. They seriously do it every f***ing time. What you think every single one is going to be blocked? down a goal and being picky about shots, amazing

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I would've scratched Koekkoek personally if you had to scratch someone to get Seeler in. I doubt they wanna scratch Gustafsson since they're showcasing him right now.

Same, but I like Gus more than most around here and don’t care for 4K at all.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
crawford literally got out of the way of that goal lol. that sucks. Are we the number one team in declining to shoot at the point? All the jets goals are from the point, and here we are not even wanting the shot. They seriously do it every ****ing time. What you think every single one is going to be blocked? down a goal and being picky about shots, amazing

I don’t think you know what literally means. Are you come kind of Russian bot or something?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
crawford literally got out of the way of that goal lol. that sucks. Are we the number one team in declining to shoot at the point? All the jets goals are from the point, and here we are not even wanting the shot. They seriously do it every ****ing time. What you think every single one is going to be blocked? down a goal and being picky about shots, amazing

This is a joke, right?

Reactions: ovechkinbottom10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad