GDT: #2 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I think I would move Killorn down to the third line and see if Terry or Z can add some life to the top line. Killorn is more speed of strome 3rd line at this point no?

Reactions: ff8

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Man, you really need to step back from the ledge. We're playing one of the best teams in the NHL and took them to the 3rd period while missing a bunch of grade A chances ourselves.

This was after being posted yesterday we were going to get blown out by Vegas.

Man, the Ducks have always been my form of escapism. I'm not going to go into what I have going on in my life but after years of this some of us are getting tired of it

Reactions: dracom

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
They have zero confidence on dump and chase and it completely stifles the creativity.

It's hard to watch and I really don't think Cronin will be here next season. It's a decent system if you are a team like Carolina, but I don't think he can get this kind of team buy into this system. There have been no smiles on the bench, everyone looks confused or bored.

I think they should've gotten Boudreau type coach first, you know, supporter/motivator and get the hard-ass coach later when the young guys mature a bit.

Wheatens

Oct 20, 2023
Leo and Cutter are pretty much without another line mate. Killorn is such an anchor, straight up detrimental to both Leo and Cutter's growth. Leo is gassed due to Killorn being such a black hole - he is having to cover so much ground chasing the puck from dzone -> ozone -> dzone. Don't think I have seen Killorn behind the ozone net once on a forecheck, it is pathetic.

Reactions: ohcomeonref and ff8

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Leo and Cutter are pretty much without another line mate. Killorn is such an anchor, straight up detrimental to both Leo and Cutter's growth. Leo is gassed due to Killorn being such a black hole - he is having to cover so much ground chasing the puck from dzone -> ozone -> dzone. Don't think I have seen Killorn behind the ozone net once on a forecheck, it is pathetic.
Leo and Gauthier have done nothing on their own. All three are killing that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad