GDT: #2 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I think I’d play Reimer tonight. It might be a brutal loss. Might as well keep Dostal feeling positive.

He’ll have more than enough chances getting beat up.

John

Reactions: 20Duck

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Did they announce Dostal or Reiner?
Rob Reiner is filling in tonight!

Rob-Reiner-2013.jpg

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I think Gauthier made a lot of mistakes, largely due to the lack of experience and maybe some because of a bad decision making. Felt very much fixable, not sure if it happens tonight tho. He and Leo perhaps were also a bit impatient (inexperienced?), together with Killorn being a bit invisible, that line was meh at best.
They need to calibrate and should improve a lot soon
One of my biggest issues with Cronin is sticking too long with lines that don't work (which is better than the opposite, changing things too quickly) but I really hope he doesn't try to force that line to work. I'd swap Killorn with Zegras or even Terry in a couple games if they still haven't figured it out.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
9 captains…

1. Ladoucer
2. Kariya
3. Selanne
4. Rucchin
5. Niedermayer
5. Getzlaf
6. Gudas

Who am I missing? Did Loney wear the C at some point? I’m getting old and my memory is bad.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
9 captains…

1. Ladoucer
2. Kariya
3. Selanne
4. Rucchin
5. Niedermayer
5. Getzlaf
6. Gudas

Who am I missing? Did Loney wear the C at some point? I’m getting old and my memory is bad.
Pronger
Loney (great call)
Ladouceur

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
9 captains…

1. Ladoucer
2. Kariya
3. Selanne
4. Rucchin
5. Niedermayer
5. Getzlaf
6. Gudas

I only see 8 as well. Loney captaining the expansion team and Pronger in 07-08 when Nieds and Teemu held out are the only other ones you're missing that came to mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad