GDT: 18 Mar 2014 / Wild @ Long Islanders / 6 PM CT - 1 AM Suomi / FS-N; MSG PLUS 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Looking forward to seeing Anders Lee tonight. It's been great to see him have such an awesome start to his NHL career, and it should continue now that he's playing on the top line.

I've ran into him a couple times at bars around town in the past few years and he's a really good guy.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
tuborg_facebook.png

I'll enjoy a tactical cold beer right now.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Am I the only one who is not even mad Yeo scratched Haula? Also I don't even worry about making the playoffs I believe they are going to make it easily there. My only concern is that they find their game before playoffs. Let's face it Yeo isn't gonna scratch Brodziak for playoffs so there's no chance he will do that now.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Am I the only one who is not even mad Yeo scratched Haula? Also I don't even worry about making the playoffs I believe they are going to make it easily there. My only concern is that they find their game before playoffs. Let's face it Yeo isn't gonna scratch Brodziak for playoffs so there's no chance he will do that now.
The Stars and Yotes think differently.

THEKOSTAJA

Apr 7, 2013
Turku
I'd really like to know for what reasons Haula isn't playing tonight. Because I can't come up with one single thing.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Ok Haula is scratched, time to move on. The reaction on here has been like Yeo scratched Suter. Haula has 7 points.

Has he been playing well? Yes
Would I have him in the lineup? Absolutely
But lets stop making this a bigger deal than it is.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Holy **** guys. When I'm watching this on Viaplay, on the breaks they usually just freeze the screen but now the mic was left on. The announcer on TV started to comment on Czuchmans name and then started commenting that "Putin is crazy, trying to recreate soviet union, I bet he's gonna start something with Belarus too etc" and they had to cut it out to black screen.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
If only Yeo had the guts to bench Heatley. I think everyone here would be happy with the following:

PPG
Moulson-Koivu-Fontaine/Zucker
Nino-Haula-Coyle
Cooke-Brodz-McCormick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad