GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol I can't believe this is Marty's first start in DC since the end of the MacLean error. That game got like thirty seconds of coverage on 24/7 with John Carlson firing a rocket by Marty, and Fayne looking like an ECHL guy.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
every time I hear Joey Crabb's name I think of this;

krabs.jpg

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol I can't believe this is Marty's first start in DC since the end of the MacLean error. That game got like thirty seconds of coverage on 24/7 with John Carlson firing a rocket by Marty, and Fayne looking like an ECHL guy.

Who can forget about Jay Beagle walking into the slot untouched and roofing one over Marty?:laugh:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
A little more energy tonight.

Barch went for the hit three times instead of the puck and failed to clear the zone all three times.

Matteau has a lot of jump, but you could tell he's lacking experience. It's the little things like how hard to put the puck into the corners, how hard to pass it to the point, etc., that older guys like Carter and Bernier excel at that he lacks. However, it's expected for a young guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad