GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Does every team bench one of its best defensemen and cost itself points to try to max out middling trade value?

There's only so many times and so many ways you can ask why Fayne isn't being played. None of us get it, but we can be sure that DeBoer will put him back in eventually.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Say what you will about the anemic work being done in the offensive end (wholeheartedly agree), but we're one obscene officiating jobbing away from being tied. The Caps are easily one of the most boring teams in the league, it's not like they've been good.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
What's really sad is Marty has one of the better even strength save percentages in the league. It's because our PK sucks that his overall save percentage is average.

He probably should have had the last one, but it was inevitable either way. How long was it in our zone for?

Had Gionta not been leveled, he probably would've been right where the puck was, or the Devils would've been in better position.

I don't give a **** how the goal went in when the play CLEARLY should've been whistled dead.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
That is an unacceptable stat. WTF is DeBoer thinking? Lou better trade this sack of crap soon to try and justify all this ice-time Tallinder's been getting.

The only logic is he is being showcased.

However, it looks like his value is going backwards and he is clearly costing us games.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Somehow Scott ****in Clemmensen is shutting out the Flyers after 2 periods 4-0. Boosh has been put in net for the Flyers. The Panthers might win this game.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
It's clear that Larsson should be getting 20 mins a night at least. He's among our best 3 d men. The other guys all SUCK. I truly believe that Sal, Zids, Tally, and Volch SUCK.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Had Gionta not been leveled, he probably would've been right where the puck was, or the Devils would've been in better position.

I don't give a **** how the goal went in when the play CLEARLY should've been whistled dead.
We were still struggling before that happened. We were pinned for a minute. Teams PK needs to be better. Especially taking into account BS calls.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
If Lou could trade Tallinder for an actual traffic cone I'd take that as long as it was at least 5ft tall.

apice3*

We've been the better team 5v5 tonight. I don't like to blame the refs, but I'm one more phantom call away from throwing my remote through my door

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Look at it this way, we're not nearly as bad a team as we've played the last few games, but I don't think we're as good as we were the first 10 games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad