GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroku Saki*

Larsson gets wrecked at least once a game. He's gonna get hurt again.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Free Harrold!

I liked this guy during our playoff run.

Hopefully he'll get to dress soon.

I'd take Fayne...AND Harrold over like four guys playing. I don't expect Harrold to play much obviously but we're really not icing our best team on the ice with Fayne in a suite. And by doing that we're giving away points that may come back to bite us later on. We're doing more 'tanking' than the Oilers right now :p:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our PK sucks. With or without Tallinder. It's time to call a spade a spade. We're giving up multiple PP goals a game.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Devils dominate a period, give up 2 PP goals in the other period, down a goal. Game over, season over.

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012
Team sucks right now, and looking at the lineup it shouldn't be surprising.

Add the total lack of effort, one of the worst D pairings (Volch-Tally) and the refs making sure the Caps stay in the picture in the NHL and we are effed.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Say what you will about the Devils play, but they have been jerked hardcore by the officials tonight. The Caps are getting away with everything out there. Picks, slashes, holds, you name it. It's infuriating as all hell watching a game when the officiating crew has an agenda.

I'm still steaming mad about that second goal. Such a disgrace that the play was still going on at that point after such a blatant interference, with the team on a ****ing penalty kill no less.

**** the Caps. I hope their season is blown to **** these next three days.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Larsson gets wrecked at least once a game. He's gonna get hurt again.

Nah. Larsson is resilient. He'll be fine.

I wonder if every board is so chicken little, and I think that was a bad period too but still.

Ya, I don't know where the "season over" posts are coming from. This is a rough patch, and the team does have some flaws, but we're still tied for first in the division. People need to chill.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What's really sad is Marty has one of the better even strength save percentages in the league. It's because our PK sucks that his overall save percentage is average.

He probably should have had the last one, but it was inevitable either way. How long was it in our zone for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad