GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Deboer is killing us. We can't get a sniff at the net too. Not a fun team to watch at all. And the officials ruin the spirit of the game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Tallinder is ****ing awful.

pylon.jpg

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
this team also couldn't buy a goal

clarkson and elias cool down, and there's no scoring.

pete better stop w.the tallinder **** experiment

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't get why we can't trade Tallinder. Nothing defensemen like whoever the heck Dallas traded (Fistric?) can get a third-rounder. I know he makes some money and teams don't want money on their books next year but geez you'd have to think someone would be able to use Tallinder, there's so many bad defensemen around the league. Ironically we're making his value worse, not better by playing him.

What, exactly is Lou waiting for, Fort Knox? Someone to hand over a 70-point player for him? What good is DEPTH if it's crap?

brodeurfanatic

Jan 20, 2004
I never want to see Tallinder in a Devils uniform again.

This guy is trash, there reasons why was scratched.

Never again.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
I don't get why we can't trade Tallinder. Nothing defensemen like whoever the heck Dallas traded (Fistric?) can get a third-rounder. I know he makes some money and teams don't want money on their books next year but geez you'd have to think someone would be able to use Tallinder, there's so many bad defensemen around the league. Ironically we're making his value worse, not better by playing him.

trade him for a bag of pucks at this point.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wanna see someone defend Tallinder now. ''It's rust! He's played 10 games in a year!''

I wouldn't put it past Pete to put him in Saturday though. Considering he was put right back on the ice after the PP ended on the very next shift.

scalan15

Nov 7, 2006
South Brunswick , NJ

Because his contract is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad