GDT: #16 – Sabres at Blues – Tue Nov 15, 8:00PM ET – MSG-B

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
This game's as good as over with their 5v5GF ineptitude. Funny thing was that STL was just as bad coming into tonight. Both were t-28th with only 20. Two games (EDM, WPG) accounted for 7 of BUF's 20, which means 13 in other 13.67 GP. Yay offense.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Predictable. Not sure i can stomach any more games until this team heals up a bit. I've already had to bear the tank years. Can't the hockey gods spare us a bit? Perhaps this is pay back for tanking? Regardless, this injury stint could very well destroy any chance they had at making the playoffs. That's a sobering thought.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Just for more laughs, coming into tonight there have been 191 goals scored by defensemen. We have god damn 0

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Are you guys kidding me complaining about Risto's change in the 2nd goal

We had numbers and position. That goal never should have happened.

LetsDoughBuffalo

Apr 4, 2014
I just can't fathom why the Hockey Gods just can't find the time to shine down on Buffalo... just once... the amount of misfortune, bad luck, and bad decisions that us fans have dealt with since the Drury/Briere fiasco is actually fascinating.

I wish I didn't care, I wish I could just turn off my obsession with the Sabres and not care.

This franchise honestly makes me hate myself.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Are you guys kidding me complaining about Risto's change in the 2nd goal

We had numbers and position. That goal never should have happened.

Ok josh... he wasnt even on the bench side of the ice he literally "skates" across the ice while the blues were gaining the zone

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
This game's as good as over with their 5v5GF ineptitude. Funny thing was that STL was just as bad coming into tonight. Both were t-28th with only 20. Two games (EDM, WPG) accounted for 7 of BUF's 20, which means 13 in other 13.67 GP. Yay offense.

Competent finishing gives them 3-4 goals in the first two periods. We were doubling them up through two periods, 8-4, in ES HDSC. No finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad