Prospect Info: 15th Overall, Michael Brandsegg-Nygaard

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Short interview in the local paper today.

How do you see the NHL camp?

- They thought I was good in training and showed good character in the games, so that's positive.

How did you feel about being dropped so late?

- I didn't go over with the expectation of taking a place in the NHL, it was mostly to get the experience and see what it's like with the rink, the system and the pace. When you go, you always have a chance and always hope, so it was a bit of a shame but it wasn't that I thought of it as negative. It's incredibly fun to play with Skellefteå, it's not a bad team to play with. I'm incredibly happy to have the position I have here and feel good here, he says and talks about the decision to play in Sweden:

- We had a discussion about what we wanted to do and came to the conclusion that it was good to play here. It's a team that's fighting to win the championship and it's good to get experience with a team that has won a championship.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
This guy has new school power forward written all over him. It was the right decision to play in the SHL. Build the chemistry and skill set. The only concern is him coasting in thie League. Kronner and others will be all him if he starts down this track.

Reactions: SantosHalper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad