Prospect Info: 15th Overall, Michael Brandsegg-Nygaard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Raymond and Seider got signed so now the management whiners have moved on to complaining about MBN's potential league assignment lmao.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
I think you send him back overseas. Let him play top line with some PP time. This is not a player who should be rushed into developing.

Has the tools to be a special add to the big team in 1-3 years. Let him take whatever time is needed to perfect the areas of his game that are lacking.

Big rink = more room to skate. Have him monitored closely by one of our many Swedish scouts.

GR is looking crowded as it is, don’t need to add to the logjam…

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
no, some of them are complaining about kasper shooting low
LOL, I never complained about the RFA contract negotiations this summer, in fact I was setting up for the eventual management whining that's gonna happen when Kasper gets sent down.

I'd like to see MBN in GR, but if he gets sent to the SHL, it's not that big of a deal. We're all on the assumption that MBN and Danielson will eventually be linemates, so I'd like to see them get a head start on that.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
I think he’s a pretty smart, versatile player who you could plug in play in the SHL or AHL and he’d do alright. Off the ice, I wonder if he’d be best served having another year in Sweden before uprooting to NA.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
MBN goes back to Sweden for this season, AHL next season. Kasper and Mazur starts in Detroit in 2025-26 season and that opens up conveniently 2 spots for MBN and Finnie.

GR 2024-25
Snively - Kasper - Mazur
Dries - Danielson - Söderblom
Rychlovsky - Lombardi - Watson?/Shine
Gettinger - Seger - Shine/Johannes
Johannes/Bantle - Doucet - Hanas

Lagesson - Tuomisto
Wallinder - Rafferty
Buium - Didier
Viro - Dello

That's a deep roster already for this season and Savage & James might get signed after their college games end, to add even more depth. MBN's contract with Skellefteå was announced in May but contract was done probably couple months before that, so their coach and sports director has a role planned out for him. SHL is a best place for MBN for this season.

GR 2025-26
Snively?/X - Danielson - MBN
Dries - Lombardi - Finnie/Söderblom?
Rychlovsky - Savage? - Finnie/James?
James?/X - Becher?/X - X
Bantle - Doucet - Becher?/X

Wallinder - Tuomisto
Vet - ASP
Buium - Vet
X - X

Much more room in next season's team for MBN to play in big role. It's those Stevie's chessmoves, they all line up.... Before someone ask's "where's Buchhelnikov", well he is signed until 2026 and after that season Danielson starts in Detroit. That opens up conveniently (again) a top-6 spot.

GR 2026-27
Finnie - Lombardi - MBN
Vet - Vet - Buchelnikov
James - Savage - Vet/Plante?/Kiiskinen?
Bicker? - Becher?/X - X

Buium - ASP
Vet - AnJo
Cleveland - Vet
X - X

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad