Prospect Info: 15th Overall, Michael Brandsegg-Nygaard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
Interesting MBN interview a few days ago, he fully expects to go back to Sweden after Detroit's camp. I'll leave a link to the interview, but it's not in English. I'll translate the important stuff...

MBN: "We just have to continue training and work hard, develope as much as possible, then I think we'll reach that level eventually. We're not quite there yet, but hopefully one day we'll make it over there in the NHL, and do well."

He keeps talking for both himself and his buddy, but personally I think MBN is closer. I'm not sure why Detroit wants him in camp if he thinks he needs to play in Sweden for a while.
MBN might look ready to go on the ice in summer hockey, but we shouldn’t forget that he was playing Swedish juniors this time last year. He has yet to play a regular season game at the top level of euro hockey. Him pumping the brakes shows some off ice maturity imo

Reactions: Dempsey

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I don't expect Becher Danielson MBN line playing like 30 minutes against Dallas, but I like to see it

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Red Wings and Stars will play two games, with the two teams facing off on Saturday, Sept. 14 at 6:00 p.m., before meeting again on Sunday, Sept. 15 at 2:30 p.m.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
You can get NordVPN or something similar. It's cheap. I don't know if your country has laws against using VPNs.

Ah, how much I love the internet for comments like this. Now you start NordVPN (guess what - I already use it, for years) as a European citizen, set the VPN to United States and try to download that App from the App Store. Not working.

I haven’t tried to completely change my region/location settings on my phone yet, to the US, maybe that’ll work..

..but even then, all of this is still nonsense. Why isn’t the app available worldwide in the first place? :skeptic:

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Ah, how much I love the internet for comments like this. Now you start NordVPN (guess what - I already use it, for years) as a European citizen, set the VPN to United States and try to download that App from the App Store. Not working.

I haven’t tried to completely change my region/location settings on my phone yet, to the US, maybe that’ll work..

..but even then, all of this is still nonsense. Why isn’t the app available worldwide in the first place? :skeptic:
If it is Android, you can use a separate Google account with a fake American address.

Reactions: OneMoreTry

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
If it is Android, you can use a separate Google account with a fake American address.

It's not, and since the iPhone warns that changing location will lead to cancellation of all currently running app subscriptions (whatever the hell that is.. what about people actually moving, for a new job? jeez.. ), I won't be able to get it.

Btw, for that stream on the website, there is apparently no geo-blocking - it just works. :thumbu:

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad