BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Ya doesn't explain how they're scored.

Settings page:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Literally the first result when you google "Yahoo head to head hockey":
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6777.html

Each stat category counts as one game, with the win going to the team that finishes the week with the highest total in that category (the cumulative total after each Sunday's games).

It really was not difficult to find. It's the most common form of head-to-head fantasy hockey. It's the default for ESPN (where they specify "H2H Each Category is the most common type of head-to-head play in fantasy hockey. "), and I believe it's the only option for Yahoo.

The default in Yahoo leagues is actually to have 4 out of 10 categories belong to goalies. ESPN defaults to 3 out of 10.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Week five... danger zone... YEAH!

(Bah... why does WWE not allow embedding of the best promos? There goes like 90% of my planned smack talk this year. :facepalm:)

Last edited:

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Settings page:

Literally the first result when you google "Yahoo head to head hockey":
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6777.html

It really was not difficult to find. It's the most common form of head-to-head fantasy hockey. It's the default for ESPN (where they specify "H2H Each Category is the most common type of head-to-head play in fantasy hockey. "), and I believe it's the only option for Yahoo.

The default in Yahoo leagues is actually to have 4 out of 10 categories belong to goalies. ESPN defaults to 3 out of 10.

I couldn't find it, but whatever I dont give a ****. I was just stating why I drafted the way I did. Never did a hockey keeper league before, so guess what I didnt know where to look.

At first I assumed stats were weighted since I'd never seen PIMs be as important as goals. May seem surprising but not everyone knows how yahoo hockey works.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I couldn't find it, but whatever I dont give a ****. I was just stating why I drafted the way I did. Never did a hockey keeper league before, so guess what I didnt know where to look.

At first I assumed stats were weighted since I'd never seen PIMs be as important as goals. May seem surprising but not everyone knows how yahoo hockey works.

Fair enough. Just the statements "They aren't listed anywhere on Yahoo or the CBA," and "Ya doesn't explain how they're scored," sorta bugged me because they are on Yahoo, and Yahoo does explain how it's scored. There's been a lot of work put into that CBA to make sure it covers everything needed.

arsmaster*

I just take the benning/weisbrod approach to the CBA and ask the commish for help every time.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Well my entire roster I iced **** the bed today. Cool

Esp. Pavelec, ****ing bum slides right out of the net with 4 mins left....

Last edited:

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well **** off Leon Draisaitl. Thought I lucked out and got my Taco week because Archangel had him in his lineup, but no he has to get called up and score 2 goals against me. Awesome!

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I got LB'ed by a friendly member of the staff here on this wonderful forum, so my PM's are down for awhile.

Believe it or not, one of the main things on my mind has been if CRD has been cut to pieces by Georgian Mafia yet.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I got LB'ed by a friendly member of the staff here on this wonderful forum, so my PM's are down for awhile.

Believe it or not, one of the main things on my mind has been if CRD has been cut to pieces by Georgian Mafia yet.

Wow. I literally just PMed you.

And no. :laugh:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
There's like three rookie goalies I've been scouting and watching since the opening of the season. It's kind of killing me that I can't grab one right now. I'm amazed no one has picked up on them yet with the goalie premium. I probably shouldn't say it but meh, I can't do anything about it.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
You know god bless them for taking my watercolors away, now I don't get bombed with terrible trade requests every day. :laugh:

You asked in your PM who's available?

Matt Duchene C/LW
Loui Erikkson LW/RW
Evander Kane LW
Radim Vrbata RW
Kevin Hayes RW
Michael Stone D
Seth Jones D

I really would be hesitant to make a move but I'm open to a good fantasy defenseman. Right now I'm thrilled with my team.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
There's like three rookie goalies I've been scouting and watching since the opening of the season. It's kind of killing me that I can't grab one right now. I'm amazed no one has picked up on them yet with the goalie premium. I probably shouldn't say it but meh, I can't do anything about it.

Yeah I really wanted Cammalleri to replace Schwartz at LW who will be out for a few weeks, so I kept waiting and waiting for Yahoo to place him on the IR and by the time they finally did JannikAtTheDisco had just scooped him up.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Yeah I really wanted Cammalleri to replace Schwartz at LW who will be out for a few weeks, so I kept waiting and waiting for Yahoo to place him on the IR and by the time they finally did JannikAtTheDisco had just scooped him up.
I was going to as well, later that day. Oh well

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I know of two I was looking at, but I'm full on goalies right now so I can't snag one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad