GDT: 15/10/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Price calling people out
"a lot of people are calling us overrated, but we have a pretty good hockey team here."
love him so much

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Lundqvist was amazing tonight. He's the only reason this game was not a blowout....

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Pretty good game for McDavid so far. Has had some good backchecks, drew a penalty and has made some nice passes. It's only a matter of time until he puts it all together.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
The "top 4" is a trainwreck. Yandle and Klein are the only ones who know what they're doing.

I was just looking thru NHLs new enhanced stats and the Rangers are very bad in the shot differential department so far. They have like 3 dmen that are -20 or worse already this season.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Tarasenko's wrist shot is just brutal... you simply can't contain him for 60min

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I was just looking thru NHLs new enhanced stats and the Rangers are very bad in the shot differential department so far. They have like 3 dmen that are -20 or worse already this season.
There were concerns about the defense last season too. McDonagh, Girardi, and Staal have not been great, at best. Yandle is awesome but it's not enough right now.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
He's the only reason we were in it for as long as we were. It should've been over after the 1st.

Agreed.

What the hell happen to McDonagh this year, I can't remember him playing that bad defensively?

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
There were concerns about the defense last season too. McDonagh, Girardi, and Staal have not been great, at best. Yandle is awesome but it's not enough right now.

I feel like a lot of Ranger fans were yelling at the top of their lungs that they had one of the best defenses in the league last year? I really thought it was their TEAM defense that was good.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I like Panthers broadcast alot. Maybe you just need hugs and kisses?
The broadcast was great before/after Potvin came/left. I don't know why they brought him back. Everyone else on the broadcast is fine, but due to his influence (them joining in on his stories during the action) their performance starts lagging. Potvin totally ignores the hockey game and talks about random crap. Drones on about long useless stories. The other guy can't even do play by play because Potvin hijacks the broadcast talking about useless ****. I can't tell you how many times I have muted the game and then unmuted it, and the first noise I hear is Potvin talking.

Last edited:

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Watching the Oilers, it's amazing how often they're losing the pick attempting dump and chase. Even when they carry it in they look like they're still trying to dump it deeper and they don't have the board compete to recover it against the blues. You'd think that they have enough talent and speed to make some clean zone entries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad