GDT: 15/10/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The Wild coasted through the period - other than the penalties... hopefully the attempt to save the legs pays off vs the Kings tomorrow.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Agreed and Arizona has played really good hockey as well.

They did. As soon as the Wild gave them a little, they took it and more, and that's all you can expect out of a team--especially as young as the Yotes.

Honestly some weird officiating going on, but isn't that always the case. As a Wild fan, I'll be happy about the win, but we've yet to play a complete game.

Never a fan of letting off the gas and doing the whole turtle thing that NHL teams seem to do, but it must be a subconscious type thing. Wild weren't really trying to get the puck on the net for the last half the game.

Yotes have some gamebreakers for sure. Would love to see guys like Downie off the team so we can play some hockey and not be caught up in goon hockey which no one likes really.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I was surprised with all the scuffles...didn't see that coming with these two particular teams. Yotes look really good though...with the exception of Downie.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Downie is pathetic... 9:41 TOI, 16 PIMs. :laugh:

And what? 1 of those penalties led to his team going shorthanded? This dude was coming off the bench to punch people. As well as mixing it up with 2-3 people, like 30 seconds off the whistle. Guy was punching the glass after his 10 minute misconduct in rage. Dude was out of control and pathetic. For a veteran? That's even worse. I was honestly embarrassed to watch the guy on the ice today he made a fool of himself. He's pathetic.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Speaking of the yotes does OEL ever leave the ice? I watched the whole 3rd period it seemed like he never left the ice once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad