Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This is a pleasant surprise .. Went out to look at a house after Dickey gave up that inning.. Come back to watch the line up do this in the 8th

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
There the jays winning when hitting homers. If this team can learn to win without the homer they could actually contend this year

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
There the jays winning when hitting homers. If this team can learn to win without the homer they could actually contend this year

well usually it's a bunch of solo homeruns. I'm not sure we had 3 3 run homeruns in any week last year let alone in 1 game.

Usually it's we can't hit with runners on, hence a bunch of solo homeruns, as long as we're hitting with RISP just as well for it to be a HR instead of a single.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
well usually it's a bunch of solo homeruns. I'm not sure we had 3 3 run homeruns in any week last year let alone in 1 game.

Usually it's we can't hit with runners on, hence a bunch of solo homeruns, as long as we're hitting with RISP just as well for it to be a HR instead of a single.

This.

The hits with men on base are what make me happy to see .. The fact that they're all home runs just makes me giddy

Damn leadoff hit against Rogers :( He needs some confidence and pitch a bit better

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I'm not talking about this specific start. He has been getting blown up each start because he is left a batter or two too long because he can't get through a line-up the third time. Almost blew up in the 7th because he stayed in too long.

So you're proposing that we cap Dickey at 5 innings, even when he's pitching a shutout?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So you're proposing that we cap Dickey at 5 innings, even when he's pitching a shutout?

Yep. How else are we gonna complain about the bullpen being taxed if the starters go 7 innings? We'd have to find something else to complain about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad