Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Did Phelps get warm up tosses or does he have to go in right away?

Glad Pineda got tossed.

I was going to ask this. I would assume it gets treated similar to an injury where a reliever who's coming in gets as many tosses as it takes to get ready.

But with the ejection being that teams fault I wasn't sure.

Can't think the PA would be ok with a pitcher being forced to come in cold.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Good on Jose beating the shift. EE juuuust missed that one. An inch down the barrel would have done it.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Really don't like a 3 run lead, we are an 8 walk inning of blowpen relief away from losing! :sarcasm:

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Is it safe to say the McGowan as a starter experiment is just about over?

He can't get out of the fifth inning and doesn't appear to have the stamina to be a regular starter.

He was given a 6-1 lead tonight and completely pissed it away.

His value to the team is a power arm out of the bullpen.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Justice is served. McGowan has gotten alternately lucky with soft strike zones and hard hit balls this season.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I think the only way you can dump McGowan as a starter now is if they bring up Nolin until later. There is no risk of Nolin being a Super 2 player down the road so there is little harm.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We gave Tillman that BS loss he didn't deserve not that long ago. I guess this BS win he doesn't deserve is only fair

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Redmond making absolutely no case for himself to take over the rotation spot that McGowan will soon be vacating. Could be Happ by default until the kids are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad