Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
No man, I 100% trust our bullpen to pitch 2 shutout innings when we're up 1 going to the 8th inning. We can pretty much write the win down already, it's happening.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
nice heads up running there by Gose, seeing nobody at 2nd and taking the double.

and there that goes(Gose), but that would have been a double play had he not taken 2nd so at least there's that.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He made a baserunning mistake after a good baserunning play but he's still in the positive. Even though he turned a potential 2nd and 3rd one out situation into 1st and 3rd one out, had he not taken 2nd it would have been 3rd and 2 out after a double play.

mikebel111*

He made a baserunning mistake after a good baserunning play but he's still in the positive. Even though he turned a potential 2nd and 3rd one out situation into 1st and 3rd one out, had he not taken 2nd it would have been 3rd and 2 out after a double play.

That is another way to look it i guess
But got a big hit though so thats nice

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Barry Davis ‏@SNBarryDavis 2m
With his 2 hits tonight, Anthony Gose has matched Moises Sierra's season total. #bluejays

Hah. Sierra sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad