Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Wow...we get a solid start and then this happens.

What in the world is going on with this bullpen?

Bullpen being a bullpen.

Everyone was super-confident in this group heading into this season because of their 2013. But bullpens are subject to gigantic amounts of volatility. Bullpen arms routinely appear out of nowhere, dominate, then fade into obscurity. Or experience hiccups along the way. The fact that the Jays' pen was so good consistently for a giant chunk of the 2013 season was kind of a mini-miracle.

cremona

Jan 16, 2013
You watch. If these losses keep piling up there will be a a ton of talent on this team being moved.

Rogers will not screw around. Why should they spend 180 million to suck when they only needs to spend 80-100 million?

weems

Jul 3, 2008
You watch. If these losses keep piling up there will be a a ton of talent on this team being moved.

Rogers will not screw around. Why should they spend 180 million to suck when they only needs to spend 80-100 million?

Bautista should definitely be traded.
His value is back to a really strong level and this team isnt going anywhere with or without him. I'd look to send him to SEA or PITT who could really use a RF.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
His value is back to a really strong level and this team isnt going anywhere with or without him. I'd look to send him to SEA or PITT who could really use a RF.

Ya I'm all for it. Trade him high and not injured.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
You realize theres over 100 games to go right?

weems

Jul 3, 2008
You realize theres over 100 games to go right?

Really? I had no idea.

This team isnt very good. You can close your eyes and pretend differently but its now approaching 200 games where they can hardly play at a .500 clip.

I see nothing wrong with selling high on Bautista at this point. Holding onto him and hoping for a miracle would be such a Toronto Maple Leaf thing to do.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Really? I had no idea.

This team isnt very good. You can close your eyes and pretend differently but its now approaching 200 games where they can hardly play at a .500 clip.

I see nothing wrong with selling high on Bautista at this point. Holding onto him and hoping for a miracle would be such a Toronto Maple Leaf thing to do.
Doesn't seem like you have an idea considering its already doom and gloom and theres hardly been 25 games played this season... Relax already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad