Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v4) Next Game: @Pit| Fri, May 2 |7pm ET/4pm PT| B.Morrow vs G.Cole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
O's are getting a ton of luck, some unorthodox hits being giving up...

Still doesn't excuse Cecil and Wagner for giving up the lead

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I wish I had faith in the offense to come through.. I wish I did.. But I just don't right now

.. Annd Sierra robbed.. Of course

bmil

Mar 1, 2006
Kitchener, ON
**** like this is to be expected. None of our starters aside from Buehrle can go 7 innings. What do people expect from the bullpen? They can't work magic every night.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm not asking for much, just asking them to not give up a 5 run inning every 2nd game. I think a bullpen should be capable of doing that, most bullpens are.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
This team just isnt good enough.
Our starters have been bad for so long that now the one strength pitching wise we had is burned out and getting torched.

Looks like a midseason firesale is in order.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Its starting to make sense to deal Dickey to the NL for whatever you can get and then bring up Stroman and Nolin so at least we have some upside by rolling with Buerhle, Morrow, Hutchison, Stroman and Nolin with Happ as the long man.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Haven't watch much of the game but looks like were just giving this one to them. Horrible last couple from the jays.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Haven't watch much of the game but looks like were just giving this one to them. Horrible last couple from the jays.

Those games we gifted to the Twins, Indians and the one last night were red flags to what was to come. Starters not going deep = exhausted pen = late game blowouts.

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
Its starting to make sense to deal Dickey to the NL for whatever you can get and then bring up Stroman and Nolin so at least we have some upside by rolling with Buerhle, Morrow, Hutchison, Stroman and Nolin with Happ as the long man.

To bad that instead of doing that, AA will keep Nolin and Stroman in the minor leagues, and allow Gibbons to expand the rotation to six guys, which will include Dickey, Happ and McGowan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad