Prospect Info: #129 Arseny Gritsyuk RW

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
if it's the silly part of their clown base, i approve it

Speaking of clowns......

1728084695417.png

Normally I wouldn't comment on random Twitter posts, but I couldn't help it when I saw this one. At that point, it was looking like Slafkovsky could be our pick at #2, so I was naturally looking up stuff on him.

There was so much Montreal based anti-Slafkovsky posts since they had ordained that Shane Wright was going to be their McDavid/Matthews franchise center and that it was insulting if you didn't think Wright was a slam dunk #1 overall pick. A few of them were certain that the chatter about Slafkovsky going #1 was some phony narrative to "boost" interest in the draft.

Anyways, this guy using the clown gif while not being self-aware of his clown take was too good for me to ignore. After Montreal drafted Slafkovsky, I think I responded with something like "Good luck with Slafkovsky, I think he's better than you think."

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
People cant imagine how badly not smart some part of mtl fan base is. And they were very lucky to draft Slafkovsky and have opportunity to draft Demidov.

Again - its only a part of the whole fan base. Lets not paint everybody in one color.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad