GDT: 12/9/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Oof, would be terrible if the Rangers were to lose this one on a penalty that was clearly not a penalty. Gifted.

edit: Another phantom one! Boy, they're just handing this to the home team.

Which one?

I bet the Burrows one is a gift too, eh?

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Okay, THAT one was a legit penalty. It will be sad to see the purely dominant team lose this one. Ranger fan or not.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Okay, THAT one was a legit penalty. It will be sad to see the purely dominant team lose this one. Ranger fan or not.

LOL at you acting like a bunch of free penalties will make us win the game.

It's OK, the refs gave one back anyways.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
The Rangers are such a better team in every facet of the game I like their chances if they can just keep the penalty cavalcade to a 2 goal deficit.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
The Rangers are such a better team in every facet of the game I like their chances if they can just keep the penalty cavalcade to a 2 goal deficit.
They are a better team in every facet. Maybe they shiukd stop with the stupid penalties and they'd prob win :laugh:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
They are a better team in every facet. Maybe they shiukd stop with the stupid penalties and they'd prob win :laugh:

Yup. 2 of the 3 were penalties. They should call the delay of game more. As for the bench minor, you never really know what exactly happened. But AV was clearly upset and vocal, more than the usual allowed amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad