GDT: 12/9/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Kudos to the Bruins

As a Sens fan I sort of wanted Montreal to win but after 3 minutes I couldn't bring myself to cheer for them.

Always nice when the lesser team loses and blames it on their goalie.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I heard Semin was without a contract. Maybe we could give his agent a call.

Eh, he'd actually have to start shooting for that to happen.

It's a shame, I really wanted him to do well with us. But hey, Flash turned out to be a good surprise.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
The Habs without Price are a mediocre team.

I am sorry you have an inferiority complex with the Habitants, but the Canadiens are still first in the East. They have also scored the most goals aside from the red hot Stars this season. Price is an important part of this team, but they can still beat your team in a best of seven without him. I guarantee that to you. ;)

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I am sorry you have an inferiority complex with the Habitants, but the Canadiens are still first in the East. They have also scored the most goals aside from the red hot Stars this season. Price is an important part of this team, but they can still beat your team in a best of seven without him. I guarantee that to you. ;)

I respectfully disagree.

I think the Habs are impressive for sure and are certainly a team that can play a fast game but I do not think they can grind out a 7 game series without Price.

Aceonfire*

If it's inconclusive as to who sent the puck over the glass, how they **** can you penalize one team?..

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012

I wouldn't be so sure. Condon would pull a Hammond and crack under pressure. Twould be my guess.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I thought, even on a delayed penalty, if you were offside or iced the puck, you started outside the offensive zone?

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Chara was a beast in that third period. Bruins need to get him some help before he brakes down faster than the poor guy is. already.

Still very effective. Habs stayed away from him in that period and it cost them. How does that team have the record it does? Smoking mirrors ? That roster is just bla

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Chara was a beast in that third period. Bruins need to get him some help before he brakes down faster than the poor guy is. already.

Still very effective. Habs stayed away from him in that period and it cost them. How does that team have the record it does? Smoking mirrors ? That roster is just bla

Come on, they are a much better team than you are alluding too.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Love Berra grabbing a sip giving zero ***** about the scrum behind him after laying a Pitt player out.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003

But they are losing plenty now that Carey is down...don't delude yourself...the Habs without price are going nowhere.....good thing for you he has plenty of time to heal before the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad