GDT: 12/6/2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
There was no kicking motion there at all. His leg was moving forward because his body was moving toward the net, due to being shoved from behind. He didn't even know where the puck was.

The challenge for goalie interference was mind boggling to me. There is no single frame in that entire play where you could say the goalie was impeded from making a save.

The league actually got this right. Which is amazing in and of itself.
I know I was waiting for the no goal because 95% of these interferance calls are no goal even though they clearly aren't

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
I actually find myself switching channels when there's a challenge now because they can drag on so long.

I feel like the league didn't want the challenges. But they knew fans were tired of all the blown calls, so they added the challenge but made it such a bad system that people would complain about it. Then they could say "well, we tried" and then go back to their status quo.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So much for not having controversy.

The NHL is ridiculous.

There's no controversy. It was the correct call but just the fact that coaches have this option is annoying. You can't blame Bylsma if you have it you might as well use it you never know how a ref is going to call it.

The option needs to be taken away

Aceonfire*

So no penalty for tripping Hall and 3 seconds later he is penalized for boarding..

Unreal.

Aceonfire*

They haven't been screwed this game. There have been missed calls on both sides.

The PPs are 4-1 right now...

Eichel's hold on RNH, the slew foot away from the play on Hall, the trip on Hall.

It's not even close to being even for calls.

And of course the linesman that tries to call icing when it was sent back by a Sabre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad