GDT: 12/6/2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

loller12

Mar 29, 2010
How did buffalo even manage to get 11 wins this season there defense looks terrible. Its going to get a lot worse because the first period is easily the Oilers worst period. Edmonton usually plays better in the second and in the third minus the last 5 mins.

Aceonfire*

This game is far from over. There's really no need for the "lol"

Oh there absolutely is. 3 goals in the first against a defense "that's so much better".

Sure the Oilers could still lose but I'm enjoying this.

loller12

Mar 29, 2010
This is a typical Buffalo 1st period. They probably come back and win 6-4.

You know the Oilers are notorious in sucking in the first period also right? They usually play better in the second and third period (minus the last 5 minutes of the third)

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
You know the Oilers are notorious in sucking in the first period also right? They usually play better in the second and third period (minus the last 5 minutes of the third)
Good for the Oilers. Buffalo played on Friday night which is virtually unheard of for a team going on a West Coast trip. Buffalo came out strong for the first 5 minutes and then looked tired already.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Oh there absolutely is. 3 goals in the first against a defense "that's so much better".

Sure the Oilers could still lose but I'm enjoying this.

Do it on the Oilers board then. We get annoyed at all the loloilers threads that pop up, we really shouldn't be laughing at other teams.

Other than a few weak links (McCabe, Johnson, Reinhart, and Rein will pick it up), Buffalo hasn't been bad. They are on the right track, with some very nice pieces.

Aceonfire*

Do it on the Oilers board then. We get annoyed at all the loloilers threads that pop up, we really shouldn't be laughing at other teams.

Other than a few weak links (McCabe, Johnson, Reinhart, and Rein will pick it up), Buffalo hasn't been bad. They are on the right track, with some very nice pieces.

A little bit of trash talk never hurt anyone. Relax.

It's not like I'm going to start a dumb "Oilers rebuild is further along" thread.

I was hoping for a great game and I got it. I don't think Buffalo is done yet so no worries.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
2 goal lead with half a period remaining and Lundqvist playing the way he's playing just might do it.

Yep, tough luck to Ottawa to give up those two controversial first period goals. We could be talking about an entirely different game had those calls been right.

Aceonfire*

Interference on Hall and the refs are magically oblivious. Even with everyone booing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad