GDT: 12/6/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
At intermission Thorton said he could feel solid contact of Daley's head right on his quad. Hopefully just a neck strain.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Hawks look great in the 3rd.
Bickell must have told them what it's like in Rockford.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Ah Tim Peel and Brad Meyer. A confederation of dunces. Karlsson tripped - no call - Dan Boyle literally skates gently into Zibanejad and falls down, powerplay for the Rangers.

How do these idiots find work?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Faulk scores the game winner with 17 seconds left. Lol what a weird 3rd period

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Stupid play by Glass, could have injured Methot, Rangers end up with the PP.

And they score.

Wow.

2-0 Rangers.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
This officiating in Sens Rangers is absolutely disgraceful

What else is new. Tim Peel and Brad Meier are among the worst so called "professionals" in any discipline I have ever witnessed. Just a total disgrace. Goes back a long time with Peel, even before he singlehandedly gifted the Rangers a series against the Sens a few years back. Oddly, I recall one game since then where he called an absolutely terrible game in the Sens favour, but that was the lone exception.

Referees are NOT accountable. Period. Terrible refs are given playoff responsibilities all the time.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Came here to say that. That period was so bad that it was great. :cry::laugh:

as an Oiler fan I have to say I'm pleased with the result

Hey we're not that far away from playoffs you guys! Hopefully our team has enough self respect to show up for the Sabres

insider

Nov 14, 2003
as an Oiler fan I have to say I'm pleased with the result

Hey we're not that far away from playoffs you guys! Hopefully our team has enough self respect to show up for the Sabres

Oh I'm an Oilers fan as well, but I love watching the Coyotes more than anyone else (Oilers games usually hurt). It sucks that the two teams are so close, but hey, I'll take it.

Oilers-Sabres starting in 15 or so. What's the injury situations like for Buffalo? I know Lehner, Ennis and Pysyk, anyone else shelved? Really would love to see these two teams go head to head at full health, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad