GDT: 12/5/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Just saw the Pens have 3 shots after 26 minutes :facepalm:

Guess I can save my breathe asking how many pts Crosby has my fantasy team so far

He's doing his best to get some assists today...unfortunately nobody has told him that you don't get assists for giving the puck to the other team to create a scoring chance...

Fleury is ridiculous, the rest of this Pens team is just embarrassing. I'm an especially big fan of Scuderi's penalties...this guy doesn't even belong in the ECHL at this point.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Just saw the Pens have 3 shots after 26 minutes :facepalm:

Guess I can save my breathe asking how many pts Crosby has my fantasy team so far

They haven't really had the puck more than 3 seconds in a row yet. Although to be fair, the Kessel and Plotnikov chances were extremely close. If they had a little more luck, they could even be leading right now. It would be completely undeserved, but it was close.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Woah, 4 shots midway through the game. Crosby should get his team going, if he can't score, he should drop the gloves.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
unrelated, but not thread-worthy.

how on earth in letang -14 this year? in the few games I've watched he seemed to be doing pretty well

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
unrelated, but not thread-worthy.

how on earth in letang -14 this year? in the few games I've watched he seemed to be doing pretty well

He's been asked to do way too much, and his level of play has been all over the board because of it.

Anyone Scuderi is getting paired with looks like ass, so...yeah. Clearly the answer is to give Scuderi more playing time.

I'm embarrassed by how atrocious at least 10 people involved with this organization are at their jobs.

and Scuderi gives Ehrhoff a perfect screen, Kings up 2-0 now.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
I haven't had too many chances to watch the Pens this season. How is Scuderi still a thing? He's even worse than I remember him.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I haven't had too many chances to watch the Pens this season. How is Scuderi still a thing? He's even worse than I remember him.

No clue. He's even worse at his job than Mike Johnston, and he's cemented in the line-up because...I dunno, veterans rule or something.

3-0 Kings. Hope this game ends 30-0. This Penguins team deserves to fail spectacularly. Every single aspect of this franchise is up their own ass so far that they've forgotten what daylight looks like.

And Kunitz scores somehow. The ****, Quick?

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Kings busting it open now with the counter attacks.

Standard goal for Kunitz. He always scores against the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad